Saturday, October 3, 2009

eid '09



So many fun…so many excitement though exhausted like H*@%...huhuuu
All these year, me n me family will travel to KL, PENANG & KEDAH to beraya…but not this year…2009 is whole new chapter for our eid as we become the ‘TUAN RUMAH’-meaning that all of sedara gather at my cribs to celebrate hari raya. So DAMN penat but very puas hati coz everybody hepy…when people hepy…me hapy too…heee

me and my siblings....my LIFE!!!
we're on 1st eid...
this pic's taken minutes before all of our cousins...nephew...nieces...aunts...uncle...arrive at our cribs..
hahahah..



dun get confused...this is me and 1st family arrived at our houze that day...
there's another 10 family to come...
big family...
jgn terkezut...my mom ad 9 siblings all together...
so bila dh dcampur dgn ank2 n cucu mereka, rumah kami dh jd cm tin sardin...
bwat rumah terbuka xyah ajak tetamu laen...
dh peno0hhh satu umah..
hahahhaa

from left;kak fiefah @ sister in law...abg @ eldest brother...lului @ sister...me...wawan @ youngest brother


ngan mama n lului


all in all, this year is the best eid i've ever had...so many years to come...can't to have another fun eid...hahahha

HAZEMYNROSLAN




No comments: