Friday, October 16, 2009

HAZEMYN.FAVOURITE.PAPADOM


my favourite papadom...
AFDLIN SHAUKI
he's one of my hero..idol..and favourite
he can play many kinds of characters-humor character, serious character, bad character...
but for me, the most suitable character for him is as a loving father!!!


this can be seen in his latest movie, PAPADOM
to me, this movie really show the real AFDLIN SHAUKI...
he is my all time favourite actor, director, musician, comedian, host, & many more


his movies are MARVELOUS as he had won many international awards for his achievements...
from BULI,BULI BALIK,BAIK PUNYA CILOK,SUMOLAH,&PAPADOM...


he is my favourite actor
my favourite director
my favourite musician
my favourite comedian


&
MY FAVOURITE PAPADOM

HAZEMYNROSLAN

2 comments:

Cinta moCha said...

everyone are talking bout this movie nowadays.is it really a great one?
i want to watch it.but unable
T_T
sob"
btw..he is a great actor.
very humorous
and this is his blog
http://afdlinshauki.blogspot.com/
if u want to follow
^_^

hazemyn said...

tqvvvm my dear!!!
gonna be his follower then!!
hehehhh
;)

PAPADOM rockz!!!
i love it...
damn much laa syg ...
best gler i tell u!!!
heeee