Friday, October 16, 2009

HAZEMYN.FAVOURITE.SONGBIRD


and the winner is....BEYONCE KNOWLES
hehhhehehhe
iloveher!!!
love her damn much...
hersongcankillmillions of people

hehehehhhh
she's beautiful...gorgeous...bootylicious...perfect!!!

her voice owns it all...
HALO..LISTEN..IF I WERE A BOY..IRREPLACEABLE..DEJAVU..are the part of lists of my fav song sang by BEYONCE!!!

she was part of DESTINY CHILD before she decided to go solo...
destiny child is also one of my favourite group in the universe!!!

i love her!!!
wishing everyday that i could have her beauty,her magical,her shine!!!!

she is a phenomenon!!!
she can sing well in the studio & perform stunningly infront thousands of her crowds...
she amused all of her fans during her concerts...
latest...she will perform live in MALAYSIA at the end of this OCTOBER...
i'm freakin dissapointed & angry as i can't be there to see her perform in live infront of me as i have to settle tons of my assignments and tests...

beyonce & jay-z(husband)
she's perfect!!!
she's stunningly beautiful..sings perfectly..and married to a perfect man...
that's why BEYONCE is my favourite SONGBIRD!!!!
HAZEMYNROSLAN

No comments: