Friday, October 16, 2009

HAZEMYN LOVES NUR KASIH


nur kasih on air every friday at 9pm...
there are many reasons that makes me loves this drama..
this drama highlights on the love,drama,conflict,hates & family ties in more religious way...
i love this drama as it focuses on ISLAM and its importance in order to achieve happiness and success..


the hero in this drama is ADAM...the lost muslim that loves to enjoy his life & live without boundaries in Australia...but then he repent & put himself in the right path..
for me, he represents the group of people whom did mistakes, regret& learn hard to become a good muslim


me also loves to watch this drama as this drama teaches woman how to be strong in persuing good life..
apart from that, NUR who is the heroine of the drama success in playing her roles and success in sending a good and positive message to the audience


talking about my craziness towards this drama, i experienced watching this drama on my brother's cell as we are on the to KEDAH and i really wants to watch it..my brother gave me his cell and i watced nur kasih on his cell. even my mama also loves this drama


really loves this drama!!!
hehehhhh
;)


 
me even loves the theme song of nur kasih...
sang by yasin sulaiman...
on top of that...
that is why...


HAZEMYN LOVES NUR KASIH

HAZEMYNROSLAN

4 comments:

Cinta moCha said...

i love this drama too!~
have to watch it every week with my housemates
its like an weekly routine..
hahahhahaha..

Anonymous said...

masz love nur kasih too!

hazemyn said...

i know..i know..
hahahhh
we have the same taste ea??
;)

but hey!!!
aidil is mine though he's married!!
hahahahahhhxx
;)

liyana_ena said...

myn..i love to watch this drama too..