Friday, October 2, 2009

hazemynroslan "1st entry"

Salam… welcome to my bloG page…again!!! For this entry, I would love to share with you guys about my experience in BLOG field… 

I already blogging myself last two semester which is when I’m in semester three. It’s a compulsory for me to have my own blogspot account and to make plenty of blog entry for one of my subject. 

The subject was General English. I thought I was not going to do I again but I have to do it last semester for research and project subject. Frankly, I don’t really into this blog thing because to me, blog is a place where everybody shares their secret, hates, loves and many more. Some sort like diary or a journal which I think is not appropriate to do as I do think that ones personal matters should only be in their pocket… huhu… but then I learn that it is up to the individual itself whether they want to share or not. 

And its kind of interesting and entertaining to read other people experience, laughter and sadness that happen to them. It teaches me a bit about life and the spies in it. Hehehe… I have read many of my friends blog but there is one of my friends that I love to read most. 

It entitled L.I.F.E & H.O.P.E… its wonderful and touches my heart.. I still remember what she wrote in the blog, sounded like this, “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.”




Really aspiring me in many aspects.. it helps me to build my confidence and make me believe in myself. I also learned that not everybody likes you and it is impossible for you to satisfy everybody but what you should do is doing things that you love and gratify it. It is up to other people to accept or not because its your life and not them!!!hahahha


Till then,
SALAM
HAZEMYNROSLAN




2 comments:

Cinta moCha said...

first entry..
for me when someone dont have anyone to talk to.
so they write it in blog so that friends know whats happening in their life.hehe

hazemyn said...

hahahahahhh...
ur rite babe...
huhuhuuu