Friday, October 9, 2009

WHAT I'M GONNA MISS ABOUT KPMIM?????




What are we going to miss about KPMIM when we’re gone?
Is it the building and its structure…
@ the imperfect facilities in it that accomodate the students…
Huhuhuhu

To me,
The people, experience, and memories that I will remember most. 






I still remember when I 1st receive the letter from KPMIM and decided to study there…I was unsure of my decision but I proceed going there because of the course that I had been offered that is DeCOM. People around me at that time encourage me to go there as they said that it is a good course for my course. I didn’t like there very much at 1st as the environment there are tense and edgy. The rules there are some sort like school and It did not happen to be what I dreamt about it. But I carry on and study there.
For the 1st two semesters, nothing can be said as im not an active student. But starting from semester 3, I started to have and make more friends, join activities in n out the college. I learnt about people attitude. There are people whom pretend to be nice in front of us but talk bad things behind us, people whom loves to take advantage of other people, people whom loves to use other people stuffs and many more. Its really annoying but it is the spies in life that I can gain in such place like KPMIM. But its only minority  of them, many of my friends are loyal and being good to me…at least for now!!hahaha
Talking about words that can describe my feeling towards KPMIM….i think its gonna be the M.E.M.O.R.I.E.S…heee





M.E.M.O.R.I.E.S... wif the best buddies @ sisters @ siblings @ gossip girls…hahhaaaaa
They are the best!!!

 









M.E.M.O.R.I.E.S... wif the best classmates…they will be solely in my heart….



M.E.M.O.R.I.E.S... wif the best leader committee in the universe!!!!though there are so many problems..tryumphs..difficulties but we still survive…till now!!!u guys rockz!!!




Memories wif the best lecturer that will help students timelessly….hahahhhhh






Syg gler dkt mereka2 ini…they are the greatest…greates lecturer..greatest educators…greatest frens in the whole wide world…syg kamuelaahh cikgu2 ku sekalian!!!!mmuuaahhhh 







No comments: