Friday, October 16, 2009

HAZEMYN.FAVOURITE.IDOL


TUN DR. MAHATHIR MOHAMAD
;)
he's one of my idol...one of my hero..one of my inspiration..
i love his attitude, his behaviour, his characteristics...
to me, TUN is one of the genius in this world..he is the one & only..
his contribution to this country,his countrymen are listless...

i don't think nobody can do like what he does. only a leader like him can think to build PUTRAJAYA, to create KLCC...but he made it come true..
;)

his contribution does not stop here. he never stop encourage and inspire thousands of people including me. i love to read his blogs and opinion. his thoughts are the greatest. he made me wanna learn more..read more..
his ideas are inpayable. i starts to love to read education magazines when i read his blogs. his writings encourage me to study hard as he said that those who read more..know more..

"DAN SESUNGGUHNYA, TIADA YANG LEBIH MENYAKITKAN DARI MELIHAT ANAK BANGSAKU RAPUH & JATUH"
TUN DR. MAHATHIR MOHAMAD

HAZEMYNROSLAN

2 comments:

Cinta moCha said...

haha..everything is a bout fav huh?
is it some kind of topic u need to write?
hahhaha..
i love Tun mahathir also
;)

hazemyn said...

no laa darling..
smthing about what im gonna present later on..
must have an objective so i choose to share about myself..
& i think sharing with people my favourite lists is gonna be fun!!

hehehhh
;)