Friday, October 16, 2009

HAZEMYN.FAVOURITE.PRINCESS

my favourite princess??
i have 2 princess that i would love to be like if i were a princess...
1st one...
hehehhhh

the crown princess of GENOVIA,PRINCESS MIA...
to me, she rocks!!she rules!!she reign!!
hehehheee
she is like a cinderella in real world..
from an ugly, nerdy high school girl,to beautiful gorgeous & amazingly stunning princess of genovia..


though she's new, she learn how to be a good leader and princess...
i wish to be like her someday..
hahahhhh

 

my 2nd princess that i wish i can be like her...
is...


PRINCESS DIANA!!!
i love her and i wish to be just like her someday..
to me, the world had lost a gold princess after she died..


there are many reasons that attract me to be just like her...
to me, she is close with her people..with community..
she never stop helps people whom in need especially the african country..
her contribution now were done continously by her 2 sons - prince harry & prince william


both of them continue helping those who needed help...


to me, both of them are perfect.. perfectly beautiful, perfectly nice & perfectly intelligence
that is why


both of them are...:
HAZEMYN FAVOURITE PRINCESS

HAZEMYNROSLAN

No comments: